Front of House and Customer Service Manager
At Wizu, we’re tired of dull, boring workspace. We do things differently, creating bright, incredible spaces where the best businesses thrive – and our members love us for it. We work hard, but have the best fun doing it, and our passion is always rewarded.
To be the best (we are btw), then you have to surround yourself with the best people – which is where you come in. Do you have a passion for providing first-class customer service? Do high standards come naturally to you? Are you confident you can oversee a hard-working team, manage a community of businesses and help the marketing team to drive revenue? If this sounds like you, then keep reading.
We’re looking for a talented Front of House and Customer Service Manager to join us on our epic journey, as we continue to grow fast whilst maintaining our unrivalled service and close-knit team.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Circa £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Reporting to: Area Team Leader
Working days: Monday to Friday
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
SUPPORTING SALES & MARKETING
– Ensure you and your team are responsive to all enquiries
– Maintain and drive building occupancy by conducting tours of the space and making recommendations
– Manage inductions of new members
– Work with the marketing team to drive promotions and services
– Provide weekly and monthly updates on the community and occupancy
– Update and complete membership records as appropriate to ensure information is accurate and current
– Create and process contracts and invoices relating to new and existing members
BUILDING & OPERATIONS
– Monitor and manage resources at your workspace to ensure the best standards at all times
– Manage relationships with the third-party providers responsible for facilities and cleaning related work
– Maintain base building property manager relationships
– Oversee the building maintenance and Health & Safety requirements
– Ensure the building runs smoothly and is fully operational
CREATE A COLLABORATIVE COMMUNITY
– Build connections for our members through events, personal introductions and networking
– Oversee member events from concept development, communication to running events
BE A PART OF OUR GROWTH STRATEGY
– Help grow the business through efficient management of the centre and the community
– Support the central team to help them make strategic decisions.
– Develop Wizu Workspace’s presence with the wider creative community: we want you to be an ambassador for what we do and what we believe in!
– Be a key part in our mission to become the UK’s favourite flexible workspace provider
WHY WIZU IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK:
– The family feel. We’re a close-knit team who always have each other’s back
– We throw the best team events. We love celebrating our successes together in style at our monthly team events and quarterly away days.
– You’ll always get your birthday off
– You get access to Perk Box and other rewards
– You get to be part of our incredible member community – working alongside Yorkshire’s finest, ground-breaking businesses
– You’re always listened to – we love making great things happen together, so all ideas are welcome!
– We’re award winning: we’ve been voted the Best Workspace Provider in West Yorkshire
– We work hard, but we have the best fun doing it
– Not to mention the company pension and sick pay
WHAT DOES ‘WIZU’ MEAN ANYWAY?
READY TO APPLY?
Iconic buildings, Prime locations, Beautiful design.
Match your business personality with design-led workspace that makes a splash with clients. Our fantastic buildings in the north of England are fit for every task, and you’ll love the impression they leave. Take a look – no two are the same.
46 Park Place,
Leeds LS1 2RY Explore this location
Leeds LS16 6QY Explore this location