We wanted to keep you up to date with the current changes regarding COVID-19. As you are aware things are moving rapidly and we are finding out new information on a daily basis.
At present we have not been instructed to close our workspaces and we confirm that we will remain open and will try to continue to do so until the government advise us to close.
We do ask that if you or anyone else in your household is presenting with a new persistent cough or a high temperature we recommend that you self-isolate for 14 days as set out in the NHS guidelines.
The most recent guidance also states that those in one of the vulnerable groups due to age, an underlying health condition or pregnancy should social distance.
In terms of social distancing, we are doing everything we can to keep our members and our staff safe. We have made changes to our business so that we can operate and continue to support your business throughout this crisis.
With this in mind we have taken the decision to do the following:
- We will be cancelling any member events up until the end of April
- We will postpone any co-working taster visits until the end of April
- We will be asking non-member visitors to the workspace to complete a risk questionnaire
- We will continue with our enhanced and focused cleaning regime
- We have a no handshaking policy
- We will have sufficient staff on site to ensure that the building remains safe to open but we will be reducing staffed reception hours to 9 – 5pm. This will not impact anyone using their serviced offices which continue to be accessible and open 24 hours a day.
- Meeting room credits will be given to anyone who wants to cancel meetings which can be used in the future at any time
- We will be offering our meeting rooms free of charge for any members wanting to use our facilities to conduct remote training through zoom/webinar training until further notice
- We will be sending out various posts/blogs to support our members in ways they can maintain their health and well-being focus during this tough time
We will continue to update you as soon as I am given any further information.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and co-operation.
The Wizu Workspace Team