At Wizu, we’re tired of dull, boring workspace. We do things differently, creating bright, incredible spaces where the best businesses thrive – and our members love us for it. We work hard, but have fun doing it, and our passion is always rewarded.
To be the best, you have to surround yourself with the best people – which is where you come in.
|Be responsible for front of house, ensuring all members and visitors receive a ‘Wizu welcome’ as well as impeccable service. Carry out administration tasks to ensure members are given the products and services they are paying for.
|£21,000 – 23,000 per annum
|Full time, 08:30-17:30, Monday-Friday, 40 hours a week
|Centre based, Richmond House, Lawnswood Business Park, Redvers Close, Leeds, LS16 6QY
|Your key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Assist the team to deliver operational excellence within the centre.
- Assist with the ‘opening’ and ‘closing’ of the centre on a daily basis.
- Ensure members and visitors receive a ‘Wizu welcome’.
- Ensure all visitors sign in and out of the centre.
- Replenish communal kitchen facilities and stock throughout the centre.
- Deal with enquiries via phone and email effectively and efficiently.
- Assist with keys and fobs including set up, replacements and charges.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the centre, including reception and diary management duties.
- Assist with the proactive completion of daily spot checks and floor walks to ensure centre standards and compliance.
- Manage post, parcels, couriers, and deliveries.
- Assist with monthly excellence audits and any follow up tasks as required.
- Adhere to Wizu policies, procedures and processes and ensure all relevant checklists and documents are complete and current.
- Ensure membership records are accurate and current.
- Act as first point of contact for any member queries or issues.
- Strive to provide consistent excellent service to all members and record feedback.
- Update and promote the Wizu member portal.
- Assist with planning member events to help build the Wizu community and connect members.
- Ensure all meeting room bookings and events are of the highest standard.
- Complete the onboarding of all new co-working members when the Community Associate is not available.
- Assist with training and onboarding new team members where necessary.
- Be responsible for and ensure you are in a position to fulfil the Community Associate’s roles and responsibilities in the event of their absence.
- Assist with overseeing basic centre maintenance and compliance including health and safety, fire regulations, checks and audits.
- Help to prepare the third-party contractor work list.
- Liaise and meet with various contractors and suppliers onsite when required.
- Assist with building requests submitted through the portal and directly, as required.
- Ensure an understanding of building specifics, including layout and compliance information.
- Submit relevant facilities requests to the Site Services team.
|Sales and Finance
- Assist with ensuring your centre is ‘show ready’, and that at least four vacant offices are ready to present where possible.
- Assist with conducting sales tours and co-working taster days when the Community Associate or Community Manager is not available.
- Provide prompt feedback to the sales team directly and via the CRM after all sales tours.
- Assist with the administrative elements of virtual office sign-ups for your centre.
- Add one off charges to members account such as replacement fobs/keys, postage, printing, parking, etc.
- Ensure member move in and out due diligence.
- Adhere to the debt process.
- Ensure systems are adequately and efficiently kept up to date.
|Skills & Behaviours
- Resilient and embraces change
- Presentable and professional with good attention to detail
- Excellent communicator (written & verbal)
- Problem solver
- Performance Focused
- Has the ability to continually review and prioritise workload within a fast-paced environment
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and a promoter of the Wizu brand and values
- Adopt a holistic and forward-thinking approach to help you, your team and Wizu achieve and exceed their goals