Meeting & Events Sales Executive
Ready to accelerate your career at one of Yorkshire’s most sought-after, award-winning workplaces? We’re looking for a talented Meeting & Events Sales Executive to join us on our epic journey, as we continue to grow fast whilst maintaining our unrivalled service and close-knit team.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Circa £18,500-£20,000 per year
Reporting to: Meeting & Events Manager
Working days: Monday to Friday, 9.30-5.30pm (although some flexibility is required)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Excellent telephone manner – you’ll be comfortable both answering calls and making prospective client calls
- You’ll answer enquiries and emails professionally and efficiently and adhere to our set lead times
- You’ll be able to confidently sell our meeting and events packages, whilst up-selling other service and add-ons where appropriate
BUILDING & OPERATIONS
- You’ll liaise with brokers in a professional manner and update the websites as and when necessary
- You’ll have a keen eye for detailing, ensuring all meeting rooms are set up correctly and that clients have everything they need for their meeting to go perfectly
- You’ll be comfortable meeting and greeting clients and dealing with the day to day running of the meetings and events in all locations
- You’ll be a solution-focused, proactive thinker who thrives on providing the very best service
- You’ll be self-motivating, able to manage your own time effectively to meet the demands of the job and to prioritise effectively
- You’ll have a positive and flexible attitude to meeting deadlines at short notice
- You’ll be open to sharing new, creative ideas on how we can better service our clients and get repeat bookings
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
– A workplace with a family feel. We’re a close-knit team who always have each other’s back
– Expert training from an industry-leading professionals
– The best team events. We love celebrating our successes together in style at our monthly team events and quarterly away days.
– Your birthday off
– Access to Perk Box and other rewards
– To be part of our incredible member community – working alongside Yorkshire’s finest, ground-breaking businesses
– Managers who’ll always listen to you – we love making great things happen together, so all ideas are welcome!
– An award winning team: we’ve been voted the Best Workspace Provider in West Yorkshire
– A job you’ll enjoy – we work hard, but we have the best fun doing it
– Not to mention the company pension and sick pay
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and accelerate your career today.
Iconic buildings, Prime locations, Beautiful design.
Match your business personality with design-led workspace that makes a splash with clients. Our fantastic buildings in the north of England are fit for every task, and you’ll love the impression they leave. Take a look – no two are the same.
46 Park Place,
Leeds LS1 2RY Explore this location
Leeds LS16 6QY Explore this location