It’s an exciting time at Wizu Workspace, our coworking and flexible office spaces in Leeds and Sheffield are growing rapidly. So, we are looking for a talented and passionate Front of House team members to join the Wizu Workspace family in both Leeds and Sheffield.
The ideal people will be outgoing, fun-loving and sociable, yet organised and efficient. Someone that can be the glue to keep our community together and to help make Wizu Workspace a place where our members love to work, giving them everything they need to run their businesses smoothly. They will be the voice of Wizu Workspace in our spaces, build relationships with our community, help create awesome content and input into our future strategy as we grow.
If that sounds like something you’d love to do, take a look at the full job description and send over your CV, with your location in the subject heading Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
CREATE AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE FOR OUR MEMBERS, GUESTS AND PARTNERS
- You’re the first face our guests see, and you have your own way of giving them a warm welcome and making their stay special and memorable
- Ensure the space runs smoothly and is fully operational with coffee on tap at all times
- Work with all our teams on keeping our rooms booked and our co-working space vibrant
- Answer phones and answering general member enquiries about the space and the local area
- Monitor supplies, including office materials, cleaning equipment and member supplies.
- Assist the Membership Manager with events, from concept development, communication to hosting events
CREATE A COLLABORATIVE COMMUNITY – INTERNALLY AND EXTERNALLY
Build connections for our members through events, introductions and networking so you can be the one-stop shop for any queries.
Develop Wizu Workspace’s presence with the wider creative community: we want you to be an ambassador for what we do and what we believe in!
ASSIST WITH MEMBERSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Supporting the achievement of team targets for member retention and acquisition by identifying opportunities in day-to-day contact with members or enquirers
- Handling relevant data processing and administration
- Supporting the administration and organisation of member events, meeting room & event space bookings
- Work directly with management on any issues to ensure the highest level of member experience and satisfaction.
- It’s all about attitude and growth mindset for us, someone who enjoys being helpful to others;
- This is a social role and so excellent communications skills are essential
- Passion for hospitality – you’re all about creating memorable experiences for others, be they guests or colleagues
- You’re not precious and prepared to get stuck in at all times with a good multitasking and organisational ability
- Proven ability of adding value to your customers is a big plus
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
- You want to help us build the best community for our members and for our team.
- We are seeking people who are: extremely personable, presentable, have common sense and great levels of professionalism
On top of a competitive salary package you’ll enjoy:
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Training and development opportunities. We provide 2 full training days a year to support your personal development
- We have a great reputation for their company culture and high employee engagement scores
- Progression opportunities are strong with a focus on growing staff skill sets and opportunities
- Community days for our team members
- Regular team socials – we know how to have a good time!