Meeting and Events Sales Executive – Glasgow
Ready to kick-start your career at one of Glasgow’s most sought-after, award-winning workplaces? At Wizu, we’re tired of dull, boring workspace. We do things differently, creating bright, incredible spaces where the best businesses thrive – and our members love us for it. We work hard, but have the best fun doing it, and our passion is always rewarded.
To be the best, then you have to surround yourself with the best people – which is where you come in. Do you have a passion for providing first-class customer service? Do you enjoy working with a network of people and creating unforgettable experiences? Are you confident you can help drive the meeting and events department? If this sounds like you, then keep reading.
We’re looking for a talented Meeting & Events Sales Executive to join us on our exciting journey, as we continue to grow fast whilst maintaining our unrivalled service and close-knit team.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Please note general working hours are 8:30-17:30, Monday – Friday but some flexibility is required
- Deal with enquiries and emails professionally and efficiently within the set lead times
- Ability to answer calls and make prospective client calls including follow up and feedback
- Confidently sell our meeting and events packages, whilst up-selling other services and add-ons where appropriate
- Liaise with brokers in a professional manner and keep all listings up to date at all times
- Work with the team to achieve set targets and goals and identify areas of improvement to increase revenue
- Assist with invoicing and collecting payments for bookings
- Share new, creative ideas on how we can better service and obtain repeat bookings
BUILDING & OPERATIONS
- Confidently deal with the day to day running of meetings and events in all locations including diary and inbox management
- Have a keen eye for detail, ensuring all meeting rooms are set up correctly and that clients have everything they need for their meeting to go perfectly
- Travel to different centre’s on occasion to set up meeting rooms and event space and take care of client needs throughout their booking from start to finish
- Carry out regular audits to ensure standards are kept consistently high in all meeting rooms and event space at all locations
- Obtain user feedback and ensure overall member satisfaction is consistently high
- Host small, medium and large events as part of a team or on your own and take the event from start to finish including: communicating with the client, set up of the space, testing equipment, coordinating any catering and taking delivery and set up, meet and greet, assist where needed, keep the space clean and tidy, goodbye’s on departure and clean-up of the space
You don’t need any previous experience as we will take you through a full programme of onboarding and training to develop your skills.
Remember, this is just a guide – if you see something you can’t tick off, you can learn here!
Reporting to: Meeting & Events Manager
Working days: 8.30-17:30, Monday to Friday (although some flexibility is required)
Start date: August/September
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
Iconic buildings, Prime locations, Beautiful design.
Match your business personality with design-led workspace that makes a splash with clients. Our fantastic buildings in the north of England are fit for every task, and you’ll love the impression they leave. Take a look – no two are the same.
46 Park Place,
Leeds LS1 2RY Explore this location
1 Park Court,
Leeds LS1 2QH Explore this location
Lawnswood Business Park,
Leeds LS16 6QY Explore this location
32 Eyre St,
Sheffield, S1 4QZ Explore this location
110 Station Parade,
Harrogate, HG1 1EP Explore this location
Reva Syke Road,
Bradford, BD14 6QY Explore this location