Meeting and Events Sales Executive
Ready to kick-start your career at one of Yorkshire’s most sought-after, award-winning workplaces? At Wizu, we’re tired of dull, boring workspace. We do things differently, creating bright, incredible spaces where the best businesses thrive – and our members love us for it. We work hard, but have the best fun doing it, and our passion is always rewarded.
To be the best (we are btw), then you have to surround yourself with the best people – which is where you come in. Do you have a passion for providing first-class customer service? Do high standards come naturally to you? Are you confident you can help drive the meeting and events revenue? If this sounds like you, then keep reading.
We’re looking for a talented Meeting & Events Sales Executive to join us on our epic journey, as we continue to grow fast whilst maintaining our unrivalled service and close-knit team.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Please note you must have your own car and be able and willing to drive to all Wizu sites (all based in the North; mainly Leeds, Sheffield and Harrogate)
BUILDING & OPERATIONS
- Liaise with brokers in a professional manner and update the websites as and when necessary
- Have a keen eye for detailing, ensuring all meeting rooms are set up correctly and that clients have everything they need for their meeting to go perfectly
- Have confidence when meeting and greeting clients and dealing with the day to day running of the meetings and events in all locations
- Solution-focused, proactive thinker who thrives on providing the very best service
- Self-motivating, able to manage your own time effectively to meet the demands of the job and to prioritise effectively
- Maintain a positive and flexible attitude to meeting deadlines at short notice
- Open to sharing new, creative ideas on how we can better service our clients and get repeat bookings
- Excellent telephone manner – you’ll be comfortable both answering calls and making prospective client calls
- Ability to answer enquiries and emails professionally and efficiently and adhere to our set lead times
- Confidently sell our meeting and events packages, whilst up-selling other service and add-ons where appropriate
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- A workplace with a family feel. We’re a close-knit team who always have each other’s back
- Expert training from an industry-leading professionals
- The best team events. We love celebrating our successes together in style at our monthly team events and quarterly away days
- Your birthday off
- Access to Perk Box and other rewards
- To be part of our incredible member community – working alongside Yorkshire’s finest, ground-breaking businesses
- Managers who’ll always listen to you – we love making great things happen together, so all ideas are welcome!
- An award winning team: we’ve been voted the Best Workspace Provider in West Yorkshire
- A job you’ll enjoy – we work hard, but we have the best fun doing it
- Not to mention the company pension and sick pay
- See more of what we’re all about – check out our LinkedIn and Instagram
You don’t need any previous experience as we will take you through a full programme of on boarding and training to develop your skills.
Remember, this is just a guide – if you see something you can’t tick off, you can learn here!
Reporting to: Meeting & Events Manager
Working days: 8.30-17:30, Monday to Friday (although some flexibility is required)
Iconic buildings, Prime locations, Beautiful design.
Match your business personality with design-led workspace that makes a splash with clients. Our fantastic buildings in the north of England are fit for every task, and you’ll love the impression they leave. Take a look – no two are the same.
46 Park Place,
Leeds LS1 2RY Explore this location
1 Park Court,
Leeds LS1 2QH Explore this location
Lawnswood Business Park,
Leeds LS16 6QY Explore this location
32 Eyre St,
Sheffield, S1 4QZ Explore this location
110 Station Parade,
Harrogate, HG1 1EP Explore this location
Reva Syke Road,
Bradford, BD14 6QY Explore this location