At Wizu, we’re tired of dull, boring workspace. We do things differently, creating bright, incredible spaces where the best businesses thrive – and our members love us for it. We work hard, but have the best fun doing it, and our passion is always rewarded.
To be the best (we are btw), then you have to surround yourself with the best people – which is where you come in. Do you have a passion for providing first-class customer service? Do high standards come naturally to you? Are you confident you can manage a community of businesses and help the marketing team to drive revenue? If this sounds like you, then keep reading.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Community Associate to join our growing team at Wizu Workspace. Someone who is outgoing, fun-loving and sociable, yet organised and efficient. Someone that can be the glue to keep our community together and to help make Wizu Workspace a place where our members love to work, giving them everything they need to run their businesses smoothly. This role will be the voice of Wizu Workspace and play a key role in helping build relationships within our community. Helping our members to feel good and work better.
Your primary responsibilities will include (though will not be limited to):
FRONT OF HOUSE
- Meet and greet members and visitors, offering our trademark welcome
- Show your enthusiasm and energy to create a positive atmosphere
- Assist with answering member queries, including management of meeting rooms bookings
- Deal with any reported issues efficiently and help with a resolution
BUILDING & OPERATIONS
- Ensure the building runs smoothly and is fully operational
- Monitor and manage resources to ensure spends fall within budget
- Complete and review regular building walk rounds and checks to ensure centre standards are kept consistently high ready for monthly audit
- Oversee the building maintenance and Health & Safety requirements
- Complete and log all necessary checks and tests within the required frequency
- Create a collaborative community by building connections for our members through events, personal introductions and networking
- Oversee member events from concept development, communication to running
- Keep the Wizu member portal up to date and encourage members to engage with each other via this platform
- Obtain member feedback and ensure overall member satisfaction is consistently high
- Work directly with management on any issues to ensure the highest level of member experience and satisfaction
SALES & MARKETING
- Ensure a show ready building at all times
- Lead co-working in your centre including new ideas to drive sales and sign ups
- Drive and promote all our service offerings and ensure responsiveness on all enquiries
- Manage taster days and inductions of new co-working members
- Create and process contracts and invoices relating to new and existing members
- Provide monthly updates on co-working enquiries and sign ups
- Work collaboratively to create success and accomplish more together
- Raise spirits and bring out the best in your team through energy, enthusiasm, and a work-hard-play-hard ethic
- Demonstrate Wizu’s core values in day-to-day work
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- A workplace with a family feel. We’re a close-knit team who always have each other’s back
- Expert training from an industry-leading professionals
- The best team events. We love celebrating our successes together in style at our team events and quarterly away days
- Your birthday off, access to Perk Box and other rewards
- To be part of our incredible member community – working alongside Yorkshire’s finest, ground-breaking businesses
- Managers who’ll always listen to you – we love making great things happen together, so all ideas are welcome!
- An award winning team: we’ve been voted the Best Workspace Provider in West Yorkshire
- A job you’ll enjoy – we work hard, but we have the best fun doing it
You don’t need any previous experience as we will take you through a full programme of on-boarding and training to develop your skills.
Remember, this is just a guide – if you see something you can’t tick off, you can learn here!
Iconic buildings, Prime locations, Beautiful design.
Match your business personality with design-led workspace that makes a splash with clients. Our fantastic buildings in the north of England are fit for every task, and you’ll love the impression they leave. Take a look – no two are the same.
46 Park Place,
Leeds LS1 2RY Explore this location
1 Park Court,
Leeds LS1 2QH Explore this location
Lawnswood Business Park,
Leeds LS16 6QY Explore this location
32 Eyre St,
Sheffield, S1 4QZ Explore this location
110 Station Parade,
Harrogate, HG1 1EP Explore this location
Reva Syke Road,
Bradford, BD14 6QY Explore this location